Honor a Great Legacy
Monument quotes and sayings can be difficult to write. Summarizing a life in just a few words can be challenging.
Here are some examples that serve as an everlasting tribute to a departed loved one.
- Sweet are the memories that never fade.
- She touched everyone with special love and kindness
- Always in our thoughts, forever in our hearts.
- Her works were kindness, her deeds were love.
- Earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal.
- Dance, then, wherever you may be.
- Listen for my footfall in your heart.
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
- Forever in our hearts.
- In our hearts forever.
- The world may be a different, because I was important in the life of a child.
- His friends were his world
- You will forever live in our hearts.
- Even as the sun goes down, To end the light of day,
- It's rising on a new horizon, Somewhere far away.
- The acts of this life, are the destiny of the next.
- Music, when soft voices die, vibrates in the memory.
- The morning shall awaken, the shadows flee away
- And flights of Angels sing thee too thy rest.
- He touched the lives of many.
Love and Marriage Epitaphs
Our love is love forever.
- To live in the hearts of those we love is not to die.
- Lost now but loved forever.
- I Love you to the moon and back
- Love endures forever
- Together Forever
- Loving Husband and Father
- Loving Wife and Mother
- Forever Loved
- Too well loved to ever be forgotten
- Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us everyday
- Lived Together in Love
For with God nothing shall be impossible.
- An angel on Earth and an angel in heaven.
- And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
- Today she dances with angels.
- I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever
- God gives us love. Something to love He lends us.
- The heart of man is restless until he finds rest in Thee.
- Generous of heart, constant of faith.
- His wit and smile will brighten heaven.
- An Angel in heaven.
- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith.
- Peace be with you
- God is Love
- The Lord is my strength and refuge
Epitaphs for Children
Step softly, a dream lies buried here..
- Safe in the arms of Jesus.
- So small, so sweet, so soon.
- An Angel visited the green Earth, and took a flower away.
- A little soul takes wings.
- Safe in the arms of Jesus
- Step softly, an Angel lies buried here.
- Our Angel in Heaven
- Born into the arms of the Angels.
- Gone to be an angel
Headstones are meant to serve as a permanent memorial of those we loved and cherished, and come in a variety of shapes and sizes. From lawn level markers and upright headstones to family mausoleums, you are able to find the right size to meet your personal needs. The granite we use for our headstones comes from all around the world.
Whether you choose gray granite from Vermont, black granite from Africa, blue granite from Norway, or red granite from Wisconsin, we use only the best quality materials from reputable quarries in preparing your loved one’s headstone. We believe the design of your loved one’s headstone should be personalized to reflect and commemorate their beliefs and achievements throughout the life they lived. Whether it be religious symbols, occupational emblems, a particular hobby or passion, or even just a nickname, these personal touches tell a story about who they were and always will be. You are not limited to selecting designs from a catalog. We are here to help you create not only a headstone, but a lasting tribute to those who we wish to remember.
Ohio Monuments Will Help You with Your Granite Memorial Choices
Ohio Monuments offers 100 years of combined experience to our surrounding communities. We have the knowledge and experience to help you preserve your family memories in stone. We know this process may be unfamiliar and challenging, and we want you to know that we are here to help you in any way that we can. You are welcome to visit our studio, or we can to your home if that is more convenient for you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions concerning a memorial for loved ones in your family. Our knowledgeable staff is able to answer your questions and work with you to find the best way to record your family’s memories in a granite memorial.