Monument quotes and sayings can be difficult to write. Summarizing a life in just a few words can be challenging.
Here are some examples that serve as an everlasting tribute to a departed loved one.
- Sweet are the memories that never fade.
- She touched everyone with special love and kindness
- Always in our thoughts, forever in our hearts.
- Her works were kindness, her deeds were love.
- Earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal.
- Dance, then, wherever you may be.
- Listen for my footfall in your heart.
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
- Forever in our hearts.
- In our hearts forever.
- The world may be a different, because I was important in the life of a child.
- His friends were his world
- You will forever live in our hearts.
- Even as the sun goes down, To end the light of day,
- It's rising on a new horizon, Somewhere far away.
- The acts of this life, are the destiny of the next.
- Music, when soft voices die, vibrates in the memory.
- The morning shall awaken, the shadows flee away
- And flights of Angels sing thee too thy rest.
- He touched the lives of many.
Love and Marriage Epitaphs
Our love is love forever.
- To live in the hearts of those we love is not to die.
- Lost now but loved forever.
- I Love you to the moon and back
- Love endures forever
- Together Forever
- Loving Husband and Father
- Loving Wife and Mother
- Forever Loved
- Too well loved to ever be forgotten
- Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us everyday
- Lived Together in Love
For with God nothing shall be impossible.
- An angel on Earth and an angel in heaven.
- And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
- Today she dances with angels.
- I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever
- God gives us love. Something to love He lends us.
- The heart of man is restless until he finds rest in Thee.
- Generous of heart, constant of faith.
- His wit and smile will brighten heaven.
- An Angel in heaven.
- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith.
- Peace be with you
- God is Love
- The Lord is my strength and refuge
Epitaphs for Children
Step softly, a dream lies buried here..
- Safe in the arms of Jesus.
- So small, so sweet, so soon.
- An Angel visited the green Earth, and took a flower away.
- A little soul takes wings.
- Safe in the arms of Jesus
- Step softly, an Angel lies buried here.
- Our Angel in Heaven
- Born into the arms of the Angels.
- Gone to be an angel